Business owners are quickly realizing that social media is a great way to get more business and connect with customers. Social media is a cornerstone of any successful Internet marketing campaign. We can help you create effective social media pages in order to promote your service of product.
Why Social Media Is Crucial to Your Internet Marketing
Social Media is one of the fastest ways to connect to new customers. It can take up to four years to reach 50 million users through the internet at large, yet Facebook added 100 million users in less than 9 months.
- 90% trust the recommendations of friends when it comes to making purchases
- 78% trust the recommendations of strangers when it comes to making purchases
- The average user of Facebook spends 55 minutes a day there and has 130 friends
- Facebook is now the biggest referral site on the web
- Twitter has over 75 million users and is growing everyday
- There are over 50 million tweets each day
- YouTube is the second most popular search engine
- 37% of users say they have bought something that was promoted through YouTube
The Benefits of Social Media Marketing To Business
There are several different ways that you can benefit your business by marketing through popular social media sites.
- Better customer engagement and relationship development
- Easy way to cultivate better brand awareness on the web
- Build web 2.0 community
- Improve SEO rankings for your site
- Increase traffic to your site through your social media pages
- Generate more sales and leads on a regular basis
How InternetMarketing.net Can Help You
There are many ways that a social media marketing agency can help you to promote your business via the web. We can help to make the world of social media a little bit easier to navigate through a series of benefits.
- Creating an integrated strategy that is handcrafted to fit the needs of your business
- Optimizing your sites to get higher rankings through search engines
- Help you to determine what subjects of interest you should focus on in your posts
- Assist you in tweeting about current trending topics in order to increase visibility
Internet Marketing and Social Media Optimization
Once your social media marketing plan is set into action we will analyze several different factors in order to help you see results. This will be done through analysis of three basic categories.
- Reach – Number of followers, friends, or fans.
- Engagement– How many posts are you getting on a daily basis? How are fans responding?
- Conversion – Last we look at how many users from social media sites converting from visits into sales.